Monday, April 25, 2011

new info



This is a good truck, nothing really new is going on in the world of trucks but I was down in Florida over break and the trucks down there were dank. Florida doesn't have any laws regarding the lifts and tires that go on their trucks, cause they don't care. I saw a truck the was like the truck above, it had a huge lift kit and big swampers on it. This is the way Maine should be but we have to many tree huggers in this state it's not funny.

Do you think Maine should have such strict laws regarding the vehicles people drive, and why?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang, That's a crazy @$$ truck. I think people should be free of how they want to tweek their vehicles, because America is the so called "free country"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laws Maine has are there to keep us safe so I think Maine is doing what is best for its people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. their not driving the trucks or cars that are being "pimped out" so if they dont like it dont ride in it or drive it

    ReplyDelete
  5. who cares what people drive its just another topic for jerks to argue about and make new dumb laws about

    ReplyDelete