How do you feel about the tree hugging hippy that wants this? And how do you feel about the government putting more rules into your life?
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Hybrid diesel trucks
I really don't like this idea at all but, for all the tree hugger's it seems like a swell idea. Chevy makers are trying to develop a hybrid diesel motor to go into heavy duty trucks. The government is also putting new laws into effect about how clean cars and trucks have to be when it comes to exhaust fumes, and whenit comes to MPG on the car or truck. By creating a hybrid diesel engine they would meet the governments standards and also have a cleaner truck. The tree huggers like this because it would create a more "earth friendly" truck and still "get the job done" in their eyes. They think this would be better for the world becuase it's not using all the "dirty fuels" as a true diesel engine. I don't like the idea because I don't care what they think. Ill do what I want and have my truck as dirty, loud, big, etc... as I want. They have come up with hybrid cars lets leave it at that please and thank you.
How do you feel about the tree hugging hippy that wants this? And how do you feel about the government putting more rules into your life?
How do you feel about the tree hugging hippy that wants this? And how do you feel about the government putting more rules into your life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIRST!!! i like the size of a mans truck
ReplyDeleteyeah buddy
ReplyDeleteThe government putting more rules in my life? Well that's pretty irritating.
ReplyDeleteno kiddin bub guy
ReplyDelete