Thursday, April 14, 2011

redneckville

No matter what the government says a man is going to want to have his truck the way he wants it. If he wants to jack her up let him. The way I would jack her up, I would put a 6inch lift in the truck to make it taller.  Make her loud, let him. I would do this by putting a bigger and better exhaust system on it. Tint the windows as dark as he wants too. I would have it professionally done and have "limo" tint on all the windows which is as dark as it can go, with a 6inch strip on the windshield. A man should be able to do whatever he wants to because it's his truck, he pays the bills for it and it's his. No one should tell him what he can and cant do to his truck. That is what I am going to do to my truck and how im going to do it. Like it or dont like it, it's going to happen

3 comments:

  1. "kill big brother" 1984 said by the angry mob before they were gunned down for thinking freely. and window tint legality is dumb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any woman deserves to have her truck how she wants it too. d: And agreed with Keoni. We should be able to do whatever we want with our vehicles. They are ours after all. d:

    ReplyDelete