Here im going to talk about all the trucks I like and all the accessories I would put on the trucks. I mainly like Dodge but im switching over to being a Chevy kind of guy. I want a Chevy 2500 HD.Everyone has one but I really want one, cause you can friggen do anything with it and to it. Then I would get a brand new Camaro all black. So thats the first one hope you like it......
you should put some pics up of mud trucks
ReplyDeleteChevy 2500HD is the way to go ! d:
ReplyDeleteI dont know im likin the gas mileage and the safety features on the smart car. you can dio aything in that baby like going off crazy jumps and going really slow! what do you think about a tan paint job with that baby?!
ReplyDeleteI think they should make a kit to make the corola into a short bed pickup
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mike's Kittens. smart car <3
ReplyDeletenoo no no, all blacked out chevy, tinted windows, thats definitely the way to go.
ReplyDeleteGuys I could put the smart car thing in the bed of the truck. I think it comes up to the tire too so um NO
ReplyDeletebut the smart car has like 40 horsepower and has a whole foot of space in the back!
ReplyDeletehttp://happynun.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/smart-car-786675.jpg
I hear you can go up to 60 on the turnpike too! no cops gonna catch you..
byther don't even start, nothing compares to the smart car.
ReplyDeleteA match box car is better ahaha. and you guys get the smart car, add some flames for extra 5hp and then we can race ahah
ReplyDeletewait why are you talking about cars on a truck blog?
ReplyDeletehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4WG--MzdTZM/SokDaTpVrPI/AAAAAAAAATQ/b9bLhNSfykw/s400/2006-smart-forfun2-concept-side-1024x768.jpg
ReplyDeletehow about this? this thing could wreck any car
I have no idea haahah
ReplyDeleteHahah, everything compares to a smart car! That thngs a joke, my little brother's toy car has more horsepower than that thing.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caterpillar_797
ReplyDeleteahaha ian i cant view the link
ReplyDelete4000 horsepower
ReplyDeleteI love it hahaah can we put her in the rolla
ReplyDeleteyeah same
ReplyDeleteI like smart cars.
ReplyDeletesmaaaaaat caaaaas are the future.
ReplyDeleteI don't mean to be rude, but this blog won't get a lot of positive feedback outside of the school if you don't use good grammar.
ReplyDelete